The Graphic Designer will work closely with our Creative Engagement department to deliver value to our clients by creating powerful design. We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to become an integral part of our team. You will be involved with all aspects of the business, assisting with design projects (with help from Account Managers and directors of the business.)
You will be joining an 18-person team in Brighton, but have the opportunity to use our flexible working policy. If you’ve got creative ideas, a can-do attitude and a real enthusiasm for design, we’d like to talk to you.
Junior Graphic Designer tasks
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign and After Effects
- Proficient in Photoshop & IIlustrator
- Experience in website design, WordPress or other CMS an advantage
- Competence in Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint advantageous
- Highly creative, strategic and methodical
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, confident, friendly and enthusiastic
- Experienced in producing print-ready and digital-use artwork
- Comfortable dealing with suppliers and freelancers
- Organised, able to work to briefs and assisting in various projects
- Good spelling, accuracy and proofing ability
- Comfortable meeting and taking feedback from clients
Skills & experience required
- Agency graphic design: 1 year (required)
We care about your mental health, wellbeing and overall experience at work. That’s why we invest heavily in our most important asset; you.
- Individual training budget
- Fully flexible working
- 21 days holiday as well as bank holidays
- Regular social and team building events
- Private healthcare and pension upon successfully passing the probationary period
- Half day volunteering leave every year
- What types of work do you enjoy designing?
Expected start date:
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!