News | 30/07/2014
Bitesize Learning Session on Facebook Marketing great success
This week our very own MD James Dempster hosted a Bitesize Learning Session on Facebook Marketing at Brighton & Hove Chamber of Commerce. Being a huge advocate of Facebook advertising and having achieved some brilliant social campaign results with this method, he offered his expertise to prospective social media marketers.
A session crammed full of useful tips and group work exercises gave way to the most popular part of the day, Econsultancy’s Periodic Table of Content. Nope it’s not Dmitri Mendeleev’s periodic table of elements. It’s a periodic table created solely for the key elements of content marketing. Any marketer’s holy grail, damn we wish we had thought of it first! The packed room of budding Facebook pioneers loved this as much as we do, and will hopefully go forth and utilise it in their future social media tactics.
Giving the attendees a flavour of the success that can be achieved with Facebook advertising, James gave in-depth insights into how to go about creating a Facebook Advertising marketing strategy from start to finish. From Lookalike audiences and measuring engagement to Video Ads and demographic segmentation all bases were covered, giving partakers knowledgeable, sound advice that has been successfully proven.
‘I like options that can demonstrate true ROI for my clients. For me the leader is Facebook as you could potentially spend days wading through all of the insights available. The level of targeting (especially since the new behavioural segment has been added) is second to none. Get involved!’ – James Dempster
What did you like about the event and what did you get from it?
- “James was clearly very knowledgeable and an excellent presenter”
- “James was a really engaging speaker who related well to the audience.”
- “His insight was very interesting and useful, it has helped me understand more about the marketing potential of facebook for a range of businesses.”
- “It was an excellent session, really well organised, brilliant and engaging speaker. I learnt a lot and the group sessions worked well too. A morning very well spent! Thank you!”
- “I really liked the interactive nature and the fact we worked on some content planning – it was great to see co-working in the room and the creativity it prompted. I felt much more comfortable with Facebook marketing and can add that to my existing knowledge of social media marketing. It will help me to advise my clients on use of most appropriate channels.”
- “Good content, very well presented, great interaction”
If you’re interested in attending one of our seminars or would like to discuss any part of your online marketing, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest studio news, press and insights on creative marketingView all posts
Why mail matters for your marketing plan
Creative Marketing | 7/11/2023
Organic strategy: Be a voice, not a noise
Social media | 31/10/2023
The importance of storytelling in branding and how to craft a compelling narrative
Creative Marketing | 5/10/2023
A few take-aways from BrightonSEO
News | 22/09/2023
How to conquer the evolving patient journey
Creative Marketing | 2/03/2023
Rise of AI in marketing and what it means for agencies like us!
Analytics | 15/02/2023